They come in recyclable packaging in highly concentrated amounts, designed to be diluted by the user, unlike other chemicals that are shipped “ready to use,” containing water and therefore increasing their carbon footprint by using more packaging and freighting water.
Why did we produce our own range of Environmentally Responsible chemicals?
- Health and Safety for our personnel and customers
- Less toxic to humans than regular cleaning chemicals
- Ingredients sustainably sourced
- Locally made products, supporting a New Zealand industry.
- Compliance with Crest’s Green Cleaning practices
- Compliance to our customers who are requesting Green products and services
Our Green Cleaning systems also place a large emphasis on operator training and the use of microfibre cloths and mops. The use of microfibre lessens the use of chemicals, which is more respectful to the environment. All our personnel are trained in the correct use of chemicals and dilution ratios, which is important for maximum efficiency and minimum environmental impact.